[TenTec] Dayton Flea Market Ticket Needed

Paul Valko w8kc at comcast.net
Wed May 14 03:44:28 EDT 2003

Hello friends!

It looks like I'm going to be able to attend the Hamvention after all!

Do you have a spare "Flea Market" ticket avaiable for purchase?  Those are
specially marked to get people into the set-up area a couple hours early.
The guys I usually get a space with did not get me a ticket this year
because it looked like I was not going.

I can meet you Thursday night at "The Rib Spot" which is kitty-corner to
HARA arena (great ribs  too), or Friday morning at the Hamvention gates.
Please email.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and Other Fine Plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc