[TenTec] Orion Odyssey

k6se at juno.com k6se at juno.com
Thu May 15 15:17:15 EDT 2003

Jim, KH7M wrote:

"Now it must get to Honolulu,  then change planes and come over to Kauai,
 I hope by this evening in order for delivery tomorrow morning;  but they
only said, via economy it would be here by 5 pm Friday."
Mine was shipped UPS Ground on May 9th.  It arrived in L.A. about noon
local time today, scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Your FedEx Economy is sure faster than UPS Ground, hi.

"Oh well,  at least it will be compensation for not being able to join in
the fun at Dayton!"