[TenTec] 60 meter channels

Jim Reid jimr.reid at verizon.net
Thu May 15 15:18:34 EDT 2003

My ladder line fed 80 doublet loads up just fine
on any of the new "channels",  per my antenna
analyzer anyway.  Fed via an old,  but modified
EF Johnson kW Matchbox.  Modified with a
variable C series tuning cap in the primary
link circuit.  Also,  can select taps to any of the five
link coil turns.  Makes tune up very easy;  resonate
the link first on the desired frequency,  and then the
tuning and match caps dial right into lowest swr
and very close to 50 ohm,  as seen by the rig
anyway.  Actually got 48 ohm R,  and X = 1.

So all set for whenever.

73,  Jim  KH7M