[TenTec] 60M

George, W5YR w5yr at att.net
Fri May 16 00:20:25 EDT 2003

Well, maybe, but I think that I'll just set the dial to the proper frequency
for the center of a 2.8 KHz (or less) occupied bandwidth less 1400 Hz.

Haven't used crystals since 1947 when I built my first VFO! <:}

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr at att.net>