[TenTec] 60M

DennisKT5D at aol.com DennisKT5D at aol.com
Fri May 16 07:40:42 EDT 2003

   Having been a ham for over 35 years, I will ignore this band as it is now
proposed. I left crystal operation behind long ago as a novice in 1970 and do
not intend to return to it now 33 years later. Someone at the FCC needs to
get their head out of the sand and realize this is 2003! This proposal only
makes someone look very, very foolish. And if we jump on this as acceptable,
maybe the FCC will think it would fly on our other bands??? Think about that
one for awhile! Wanna go CB on 160 and 80?