[TenTec] 60M

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at qsl.net
Fri May 16 10:24:51 EDT 2003

Can we operate portable? If one of the purposes of the new allocation is
emergency comms, there ought to be some flexibility as to location. I
wonder if contests of Field Day will be allowed. With only 5 channels
maybe all we could do would be to establish 4 regional disaster nets
plus one calling frequency.

			Bob WB2VUF