[TenTec] IC-7800

Al Scanandoah k2zn at rochester.rr.com
Sat May 17 10:37:20 EDT 2003

Didn't Icom put out something like an IC-767 or 757 that went through
half a dozen "new, improved" versions over a period of less than two
years before they finally decided to drop the product?

Also, 40k lines of code is probably a very conservative estimate; I'm
guessing at least 2-3 times that.  Memory and MIPS are pretty cheap
these days.

Al, K2ZN