[TenTec] Dayton Feedback??

WILLIAM MANSEY wa2pvk at msn.com
Fri May 16 19:37:53 EDT 2003

Hello Jim,
    I am not sure but I THINK I can sense your excitement levels as they
increase as your Orion draws ever closer!  I would NOT want to be the
shipping box OR anything else standing between you and your Orion.
    In my case - the delivery guy did not even make it halfway up the
driveway (and it is NOT a long one) before I was on him!!! I hope that your
delivery is every bit as exciting as mine was!  73, Bill
PS: Definitely want to hear your impressions - when, and if, you calm down
enough to type!