[TenTec] 7800

WILLIAM MANSEY wa2pvk at msn.com
Tue May 20 11:24:05 EDT 2003

Hello everyone,
    Here is the URL for a brochure on the 7800. http://qtc-japan.net/2001/03_news&topics/ic-7800new.pdf  I did not see this posted previously but apologize if I am duplicating information.
    I am not all that impressed because it looks far too "crowded" and gaudy.  As in the past; I would hate to be one of the buyers (at $10K) only to see the 7800PRO and or 7800PRO II come out.  AND the 7800 reduced to $8K (including free 3D glasses)
    I will gladly stick with good old "Made in USA" Ten-Tec.   73, All

PS: May you all have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend.  God Bless our Troops (past, present, & future)  and God Bless America!