[TenTec] Off center knobs

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 18:30:20 EDT 2003

I think this is one of those things where you either get hung up on this or
you don't.  My Omni VI's knob has a slight wobble--I couldn't care less.

I'll say this for the Orion, at least it has two decent tuning knobs.  I
noticed the IC7800 has one standard knob and a dinky.  It also continues the
ICOM "tradition" of using tiny stem knobs on the bottom of the f.p. for
things like rf power, something I adjust way too often to want to use a
micro knob for.

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ
k5uj at hotmail.com