[TenTec] Eccentric display?

k6se at juno.com k6se at juno.com
Thu May 22 12:58:51 EDT 2003

Don, WB8YQJ wrote (re Orion display):

"Figure 2 shows the main frequency decimal raised, the number "10" and
the "med" on the right edge is right justified, and the other right edge
labels seem to be centered. Along the bottom, the rightmost "off" seemes
raised. I wonder if this just a result of the photo/JPG or if the display
formatting is really this consistent. Note to marketing - this stuff
needs to look good!"
My Orion's display looks like the photo.  The offset is so slight, I
never would've noticed it.  It doesn't bother me a bit.  "med" is right
next to the AGC button and the right-most "off" is just above the AN
button, etc., so there's really no problem.

73, de Earl, K6SE