[TenTec] Eccentric display?

nq5t at attbi.com nq5t at attbi.com
Fri May 23 02:35:02 EDT 2003

No rose colored glasses, and I looked all through the box for some, too.  Nope,
there weren't any in there.

I don't recall a missing line -- did see that in the web shot, but have not
noticed it (no rose colored glass involved) on my production unit with the
latest version of firmware.  There were also some other display things in early
firmware versions that have been taken care of

There are some minor display things that could still be straightened out.  And
some things other than the display which remain to be straightened out.  But I
see no benefit to nit-picking away at the radio on the list -- it's a fine
radio.  My comments on that kind of stuff have gone to Ten-Tec where they will
do and have done some good.

And now that the radio is being poked at and prodded by an increasing number of
owners, no doubt more things will be found.  But it sure is easier to pick at
the nits if you don't have one :-)

Grant/NQ5T