[TenTec] PS962

Mike kc8wr at bright.net
Sat May 24 20:17:59 EDT 2003

Okay, I can't stand it any longer, I am seriously considering buying an Orion.  I only have one question for the moment.  Will the PS962 that I am now using with my Omni VI OptIII work properly with the Orion.  I don't care about matching the Orions color scheme...and I saw some reference to a larger PS being advisable(?)

The only reason I ask...to buy the Orion, I'm going to have to sell the Omni VI, I am fast running out of room here and I can't justify having the Omni and the Orion....and I don't want to sell the power supply just to turn around and buy another one.

Besides, selling the Omni will make the XYL happier....she doesn't know what all this stuff is, but I keep catching her in the shack counting how many pieces of equipment are visible.....VISIBLE being the key word.....

Mike - KC8WR