[TenTec] Should I sell?

Larry Greenberg larrylg at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 26 10:50:13 EDT 2003

I am trying to put a value on a just about mint 540 and 252 power supply. I also have TT keyers and a Mint Ten Tec Ant Tuner.  Currently the radio is at The Ten Tec Factory.  It is getting a good going over- plus new finals.. I am limited for space. I have other radios such an Argosy. I am lookinging for maybe a scout..  Its hard to put a value on old stuff especially in excellent condition.   I am dedicated to Ten Tec but, I would trade for something good (I guess). Or think about selling  my 540.  I would like comments... Thank You,Larry N5BEA