[TenTec] FCC Letters for "Enhanced SSB"

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at fyi.net
Tue May 27 17:45:44 EDT 2003

Just FYI:

According to the ARRL Web page's FCC Enforcement Letters posted earlier
today (http://www.arrl.org/news/enforcement_logs/2003/0517.html?nc=1), on
May 6th, the FCC withdrew one of the Advisory Notices issued in the
"Enhanced SSB" matter... specifically to W4NSG.  The posted letter simply
stated that the Advisory Notice "was issued to you in error."  And Riley
apologized for it's being issued.

No further information available, though one wonders why this was withdrawn
(ie what was the error?), and if anyone else who received one of the
Advisory Notices also got a withdrawl letter.

73, ron wn3vaw

"I would like to do 3000 more" -- Sportscaster Guy Junker on his 3000th
"Sportsbeat" show.
The next night, after his 3001st show, for reasons left unclear, Fox Sports
Net Pittsburgh declined to renew his contract & fired him.
(Source:  Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Saturday, 17 May 2003)