[TenTec] Omni 6+ audio

Dave Kamp, KW0D kw0d at netexpress.net
Fri May 30 00:46:41 EDT 2003

Hee hee... Vince, you left yourself open to a whole lot of opportunities...
 :-)

Check your QSK wiring, and also check-see if your set is in 'vox' mode...
sounds like either the keying-circuit is somehow fouled, or mebbie the rig
is thinking you're TXing in VOX.

Also- the ATTENUATE button is right next to the mic jack-  did'ja
accidentally mash that button while plugging-in?

And if that doesn't bring you a solution, disconnect that silly micro-thing
and use the key, like you should!  :-}

DK  :-)

Vince wrote:
>Plugged in my mic to the Omni this afternoon and had a serius decrease in
receive audio. Anyone have an idea as to what I ded?