[TenTec] IC-7800 - no but

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at fyi.net
Sat May 31 12:57:43 EDT 2003

For a mobile rig, how about a 50W to 100W output version of the Argonaut V?
But Diana?  Nah.  I was always partial to the Argosy name...

ICOM is supposed to be at the Breezeshooter's Hamfest tomorrow.  If the
alleged IC-7800 is out from under the Plexiglas, I'll let you know.

73, ron wn3vaw

"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their home."
--Ken Olson, President, Digital Equipment Corporation, circa 1977
(attributed)