[TenTec] TT Wish List

Jim Reid jimr.reid at verizon.net
Sat May 31 10:39:09 EDT 2003

>  but there is only 1 american manufacturer making a
> 600 watt SS amp at this time........

Yes,  I have had a Henry SS750 for a bit over 4 years now;
used nearly every day -- it gets along fine with the Orion --
and,  I have never used it over 600 watts or so.  Powered up
by Astron RS-70's,  two in parallel with load sense at the Henry
input terminals to assure equal currents from each.  I have
never had a problem with this amp whether it was paired
with my former Omni VI+,  Pegasus, or Corsair II.

73,  Jim  KH7M