[TenTec] For Sale - Jupiter and Omni D

John T. Fleming W3GQJ at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 12:18:55 EST 2003

I have two rigs for sale.

1.	Omni D, Series B with external VFO, 1.8 and 500 filters, noise
blanker, and magnetic circuit breaker installed in fuse mounting hole, over
voltage protection, and Triton II power supply.  It also has the 30 meter
band kit installed.  I bought the rig in 1980 and it is in excellent
condition.  Asking $500.

2.	Jupiter with internal tuner, encoder key pad, and 706 microphone.  I
am keeping the power supply for a 706 that I picked up at a hamfest.  Since
I have an Orion, my wife said some things had to go!  The Jupiter has the
mod shown on N9VV's web site which Ten-Tec installed for me.  The cost was
$1,727 on March 26, 2003.  Asking $1,200.

John, W3GQJ