[TenTec] TenTec KR1B Iambic Keyer Paddle, Manual or Info Needed.

Richard G3XVF g3xvf at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 4 15:06:15 EST 2003

Hello All,

Just over a couple of weeks ago I posted a request for information
on a TenTec KR1B Keyer Paddle, but not yet received any replies,
can anyone please help with this.

I am looking for a copy of the original manual or spec sheet which
TenTec supplied with the KR1B Iambic Keyer Paddle,
or perhaps an old QST Mag, CQ Mag, 73 Mag article or TenTec
advert with spec details.

If someone could email me the information,
or if not send via Letter Post, it would sure be appreciated.

All costs met,

Thanks,

73 Richard,

Email:  g3xvf at btinternet.com