[TenTec] RE: Orion & SSCW - Comments?

K3BU at aol.com K3BU at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 22:36:38 EST 2003

In a message dated 11/4/03 7:14:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
unger_j at mediasoft.net writes:
I was using version 1.358 of the firmware because all of the more recent
updates have a fuzzy CW sidetone in my headphones; something that would drive me
crazy sitting at the radio for long periods. I have my Orion interfaced with
TRLog version 6.78 and the frequency readout and band changing worked fine.

How did you interface Orion to TRlog? I understood that there was a problem
due to different baud rates on serial interface.

Is PTT out of bounds for CW? (PTT used for keying?) Any way to separate them?

Thanks,

Yuri