[TenTec] C22 filters ?????

M. Wood mrwood at attglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 07:58:24 EST 2003

Hello George:

Of course, if you are answering a CQ with a C22 you can use the 'offset'
control to tune either side of zero-beat. But I agree with your overall
assessment of the need for an external filter. I have found that my radio
works well with a vintage Bencher XZ-2 audio filter (although the radio
didn't seem to like an Autek QF1a). I have also used the Bencher in series to
peak a signal filtered with one of the newer digital filters (Timewave).

Mike K2CSJ