[TenTec] C 22 filtering

Paul DeWitte K9OT k9ot at mhtc.net
Wed Nov 5 08:08:17 EST 2003

George, for better filtering you might try the Scaf-1 audio filter by Idiom
Press. It comes already assembled or in kit form. I have been using one off
and on for several months and like it. Nov. CQ has a review on it, page 34.
I do not know how narrow it goes but it has a pot to adjust band width and
will get rid of very strong adjacent signals.
I think that there are several reviews on contesting . com.

No connection with the company, just a satisfied customer.

73 Paul K9OT