[TenTec] Minimum power necessary (long)

Thomas Jednacz tjednacz at ieee.org
Thu Nov 6 19:52:47 EST 2003

I go with Terman. Terman, Niquest(sp) (Bell Labs in the '30's)and modern
audiologists agree. You don't need more than 250 to 2700. If one's hearing
(like mine - use two hearing aids) is bad then correct the problem in the
ear not on the air. Receive audio can also be matched to one's hearing
requirements by using the receive equalizer in the Orion, a computer audio
equalizer or MFJ's method (Jun is getting old like the rest of us).

Very interesting point of view in the discussion. I agree with the "S9"
scenario.

Tom, W7QF