VS: [TenTec] Orion and MIKEs

John T. Fleming W3GQJ at comcast.net
Fri Nov 7 07:50:20 EST 2003

Yuri,

I agree that something does not make sense.  On page 9 figure 2-3, they show
pin 4 as 9 volts plus.  On page 10, figure 2-4, they show pin 4 tied to the
case of the microphone and being part of the PTT connection.  Figure 2-5
seems to match 2-3 and shows using the barrel for the shield and PTT return.
Hmmmmmm.

I am using the September PDF manual from the web site.  I tried looking at
the schematic PDF files, but could not find microphone file.  I gave up
since there are 43 of PDF files.

73,
John, W3GQJ