[TenTec] CW

N6HGT at aol.com N6HGT at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 18:48:19 EST 2003

Bill (W4ISH):

       If you're interested only in keyboard CW, you might consider the
Windows Morse Code Program.  It connects to the key port of the Omni VI+, or any
other xcvr, and forms code characters by shorting to ground as does the straight
key, bug or keyer.  It comes with the cable, a floppy disc and simple
instructions for installing.  It cost about $25 a couple of years ago.  I've used
WINCW for several years and am quite satisfied with it.  It will key any speed
the Omni is capable of.  I set it at 20 wpm, and since I can type faster than
that, I can correct typing errors, so that perfect copy comes out.  WINCW is
available from:

                   Stephen Stuntz, N0BF
                   Electrosoft
                   850 Leyden Street
                   Denver, CO  80220
                   e-mail:  n0bf at juno.com.

       Stuntz had an ad in QST, Feb. 1999, page 144, 7th ad down.

       GL es 73!

                   Lee.     n6hgt at aol.com