[TenTec] CW

Jim jlboockh at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 7 20:44:19 EST 2003

I use my logging program, DXbase.

Freeware that does this is CWType, written by UA9OSV. You can read about
it at www.dxsoft.com. I haven't used it since it requires a slightly
different software interface than DXbase, which I'm set up to do.
Interface instructions are included in both programs, and may cost $5
max, depending on your junkbox.

				Jim  N4AL