[TenTec] Q: Ant for hotel use

w8au at sssnet.com w8au at sssnet.com
Sat Nov 8 23:55:57 EST 2003

At 07:33 PM 11/08/2003, jdanter wrote:
>Starting a new job with heavy travel.
>I would appreciate suggestions on an ant for hotel use.

Today's new hotels do not have windows that open.
Almost impossible to get a wire outside.

Try your best to find a one floor motel. preferably with
an outside door.  If you can't open a window, at least
you can run some RG-58 under the door.

Once you get that far, use your Field Day expertise
to toss a wire somewhere.

After years of moteling it, I just relied on the mobile
rig, being sure to park the car in a good location.
(Yes, the mobiles were a Triton 4, Argosy, and finally
the Scout.)

Perry  w8au