[TenTec] Ten Tec model 253 auto tuner

Greg Hodsdon k7kj at arrl.net
Sun Nov 9 11:14:01 EST 2003

John,
I have auto bandswitched a Hercules II and 253 tuner for several years
with a Pegasus using N4PY control software.  The band info comes
from the computer LPT port into a band decoder.  Works just fine.
Some of the logging programs out put band info on the LPT and
will do the same thing.
73 de Greg, K7KJ

Greg Hodsdon
Portland, OR