[TenTec] Power Mite Odyssey

David McClafferty ve1adh at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 10 10:24:41 EST 2003

John, this story is too good to just be buried in the
archives. You should at least publish it on the web.
If you don't have a site you can start one for free. I
have one on qsl.net <http://www.qsl.net/ve1adh>
You should at least add it to qrz.com under your call.

73, Dave, VE1ADH

 --- johnwiseman at davidbowie.com wrote: > Thought some
of you Ten Tec QRP fans might enjoy