[TenTec] (no subject)

Dennis Wood denniswood at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 15 07:24:06 EST 2003

I feel I must address this, concerning racism. I live on the Navajo Indian Reservation, my wife is Navajo, and my children are mixed. It's all too easy for one to fall back on past actions to justify or invoke acts of hate, I think you can see where I could go here, but I choose not to.
    Please don't misunderstand respect or the integriy one demonstrates by being polite as weakness. Choosing to live without offending or being offended requires discipline.
    Brutality is just what it is whether one attempts to temper it by associating it with an attribute such as honesty, just as we cannot justify racism using patriotic remarks.
    This has already gone farther than it should, I'm going to exercise my choice not to be offended, move on and look forward to reading more great radio dialogue. I have always appreciated your input in regard to amateur radio, and look forward to your future postings.

73 de dennis KD5SZW