[TenTec] (no subject)

Jason Buchanan jsb at digistar.com
Sat Nov 15 09:58:45 EST 2003

Don't apologize - Truman didn't either.

Look at it this way, if society can rationalize homosexuality it can
rationalize anything else, so essentially everything has the potential
of offending someone.  And being a Joplin, MO native who moved to Boston
you can really appreciate that comment - hi.

I'm only 34 but I realize perfectly clear that keeping one's morals is
more important than keeping one's friends.

And to the forum moderator, I won't reply to this in public again.

very best regards,
Jason Buchanan
Boxboro, MA