[TenTec] New TenTec Software and N4PY Issue

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 15 19:43:02 EST 2003

Did you install the tentec 32 bit software in the same folder as the n4py
program?  If you did, delete the pegasus.ini file and let the n4py program
build a new one.

If this is not the case, reboot your computer and see what happens after
that.

Also, make sure your icon to start the n4py program is a "shortcut".  If it
is not, then the pegasus.ini file will definitely be a problem.  Just right
click on the n4py icon and click on "shortcut" if it is not already a
shortcut.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC