[TenTec] Freq readout

Clark Savage Turner csturner at slonet.org
Sun Nov 16 08:01:28 EST 2003

Hey Paul -

I'll buy it back from you now!  Hi Hi Hi.

It is a simple problem, and I believe I had fixed it on yours before I
sent it to you.  Lasted a few years anyway!

The display unit is on a separate small board.  The individual display
LED's are on a separate piece with pin connections on a vertical bus,
vertical against the front panel.  Carefully move it up and shoot a
little DeOxit into the connections, then make sure all grounds around
there are solid, move everything around a little, and reseat.  It should
be good for another couple of years.  That is my experience, I just did
this procedure on my Corsair II a little while ago.

Clark
WA3JPG