[TenTec] Omni VI+ filters

jack jfriend31 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 17:03:51 EST 2003

i have a 400 hz filter for CW in the ic756 and 500 hz for the Orion ...they
are so different i am amazed. the Orion filter is wonderfully clean, no
ringing at all ...and the signal jumps out ...can hardly listen to the 400
hz (International filter) which is better than the Icom 500 it replaced in
that radio ...with one such filter and BW/PBT going i can't imagine needing
to cascade more filters. jack ak7o