[TenTec] FW: [Icom] RE: Icom Japan IC-7800 announcement

George, W5YR w5yr at att.net
Thu Nov 20 20:57:35 EST 2003

The following has been cross-posted to this reflector by "RM"
(kamar at inr.net)   without my permission. These remarks were intended for the
Icom reflector only. They represent my opinion which I was not intending to
share with the subscribers of this reflector.

I do not appreciate my postings being copied in this manner. Whoever "RM"
is - and I wouldn't give my name or call either if I pulled such a trick -
he should be ashamed of himself for presuming to make this posting without
my permission.. While not illegal, such practices are notably unethical and
onerous.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"Starting the 58th year and it just keeps getting better!"
w5yr at att.net