[TenTec] WTB: CENTURY 22 & ARGOSY

n9nf at comcast.net n9nf at comcast.net
Fri Nov 21 04:53:31 EST 2003

I hve a analog argosy with most accessories accept the amp switch board it has:
500hz cw filter ,8 pole main filet ,nb,audio filter,checked out by Ten Tec in the last few years ,I bought this set in 1980's,clean no major dents ,gud paint letters all there...hve matching tuner and (2)-(245) (one needs work )keyers too
circuit breaker original manual...

Make me a offer... reason for selling too many radios tnx

Mike Herman n9nf 773-376-6688 days,