[TenTec] Bla, Bla, Bla....

Dave Kamp, KW0D kw0d at netexpress.net
Thu Nov 20 23:27:04 EST 2003

Duffy wrote:
>Personally, I'm getting tired of the "my radio is better than your radio"
discussions...

I agree three hundred percent... And although they're probably right
(especially against my icom 745) I'm downright tired of that talk... but
I've got a resolution;

I think y'all should just send your fine radios to me.  Don't get me wrong-
I really love my Omni VI, but if anyone's got an Orion, or an Argo, or
one'a them 9k Icoms, I'll take the initiative to clean up my messy shack
and give it a nice home.

Because:

If everybody sends me their radios, and their radios are better than my
radios, then your radios become my radios, erat, my radios wil be better
than my radios, erat, my radios will be better.  (that's about as close to
adiabatic expansion in logic as one can get, no?)  [yes, this hot air was
all added on purpose].

hee hee...
DK  :-)