[TenTec] FW: [Icom] RE: Icom Japan IC-7800 announcement

Paul Christensen, Esq. w9ac at arrl.net
Fri Nov 21 07:17:48 EST 2003

"If you do not want your remarks to be repeated, then don't make them."

Really?

This isn't a matter of copyright law or internet security.   But it is a
matter of common-courtesy and decency.

He simply did not want his message cross-post to another mail reflector.  He
is the originator of his own ideas and actions.  If he wanted his views
expressed, he would have cross-referenced the message post himself; he
doesn't need any additional assistance from us with what his intentions are.

-Paul, W9AC