[TenTec] Omni 6 Rig Control

George Tuncil w6aea at msn.com
Tue Nov 25 17:30:27 EST 2003

Thanks, Carl.  I was looking at maybe getting the TRX Manager program for rig control while using my Writelog program at the same time.  From what you are saying, "full" rig control on the Omni 6 would not be possible, even with the TRX Manager.  It sounds like I can't do what I want with my Omni 6.  Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.  73.  George W6AEA