[TenTec] Jupiter and Non-Ten-Tec Amp Keying Settings ?

Michael Melland, W9WIS w9wis at charter.net
Wed Nov 26 12:50:39 EST 2003

I've never run an amp that wasn't a Ten-Tec but a Henry 2KD Classic followed
me home from Chicago a few weeks ago.  My mini Thanksgiving vacation gives
me a chance to restructure my shack and put the amp on-line with the
Jupiter.

I made a keying interface to keep the current on the key line very low and
to provide isolation.  In looking at the settings in the Juipter menue ....
what settings would you suggest for the keying parameters ?

73 de Mike, W9WIS
--
Michael Melland, W9WIS
Winneconne, WI USA