[TenTec] Sale: CorsairII

SSloane904 at aol.com SSloane904 at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 17:36:01 EST 2003

Well, funny you should ask. My daughter is home from college for the Tgiving
weekend and she has a new digital camera so I will try to get her to get a
picture shortly. Except for a so so PTO, it is a superb specimen. It was a new
old stock radio which sat in its factory box for a number of years before being
sold. I am downsizing to a ranch house shortly and loosing my radio room so
selling some of my larger rigs. The so so PTO is from disuse rather than use. I
have an OMNI 6 plus and three OmniD/C's so am not leaving the TT fold, Steve,
KU3S