[TenTec] receiver intermod

Bill L. Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Sun Nov 30 22:56:03 EST 2003

You have left out cross modulation. Cross-modulation is caused by the exact same nonlinearity that creates intermodulation.
In that case amplitude modulation from one signal and is added to the signal you are receiving. Only one signal needs to be out of the receiver's ultimate bandpass.

73
Bill wa4lav