[TenTec] Arg. 515 &PS FS

Winston F. Jones winjones at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 3 08:53:35 EDT 2003

Ed,
I thought you had already sold your 515. I ran across a good deal on one
about a month ago and couldn't pass it up, even though I already had a 509.
(Also still own the amp I bought from  you and the 405.) The 515 is tops.
Are you going to the Ten-Tec factory hamfest this weekend? I'm headed up
that way today.
73, Winston K4CWQ