[TenTec] new Orion group on Yahoo

holladayfd holladayfd at multipro.com
Sun Oct 5 21:47:22 EDT 2003

Eric,
I agree with the privacy concerns.  I made a bIG mistake.  I had used Google
search to look up several of my wife's cancer medications and never received
spam from illicet pharmaceutical sites.  However, two days after using the
Yahoo search, I found 38 such sites in my mailbox!  Needless to say, I will
never use Yahoo for anything again.
73,
Frank, K4VMO