[TenTec] New group for Orion

Steve Baron - KB3MM SteveBaron at StarLinX.com
Mon Oct 6 02:29:25 EDT 2003

Nothing is worth having to contend with a yahoo group.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Roth-N4ARI" <roth at myway.com>
To: <tentec at contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 00:40
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New group for Orion

> Thanks for the 'support' fellow TT owners.But in less than 3 days of the
Orion565 Yahoo group's life it already has 34 members! That tells you it is
highly desired.This reflector is great, but a group limited to Orion (just
like one is there for every other TT model) is a real bonus.The life of the
group is up to the users, not the group 'owner/creator'. They each have
their place.73Joe--- On Sun 10/05, Steve Baron - KB3MM &lt;
SteveBaron at StarLinX.com &gt; wrote:From: Steve Baron - KB3MM [mailto:
SteveBaron at StarLinX.com]To: tentec at contesting.comDate: Sun, 5 Oct 2003
23:59:18 -0000Subject: Re: [TenTec] New group for OrionNope . You got it
right !----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" To: Sent:
Sunday, October 05, 2003 22:42Subject: Re: [TenTec] New group for Orion&gt;
I don't get it. The overwhelming vast majorityh original Orion group&gt;
decides it's time to return to the main fold, so to speak, so that
we'reall&gt; in on the goings on with the Orion... an
>  d now we have another splintergroup&gt; started?&gt;&gt; Am I missing
something here?&gt;&gt; 73, ron wn3vaw&gt;&gt; 46th Annual Pennsylvania QSO
Party October 11 &amp; 12!&gt; www.nittany-arc.org/paqso.html&gt; Look for
N3SH - Allegheny County, WA3SH - Fayette County, and NP2SH -- US&gt; Virgin
Islands!&gt; For more information see www.washarc.org&gt;&gt;&gt; -----
Original Message -----&gt; From: "Joe Roth-N4ARI" &gt; To: &gt; Sent:
Sunday, October 05, 2003 5:43 PM&gt; Subject: [TenTec] New group for
Orion&gt;&gt;&gt; There is a new Ten-Tec Orion group on Yahoo! If you are an
Orion (model565)&gt; user, you'll want to sign up. See
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/orion565Joe&gt;&gt;