[TenTec] TenTec] Observations on my Orion (long)

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at fyi.net
Mon Oct 6 18:46:51 EDT 2003

Joe:

SDR:  Software Defined Radio
AC5OG:  Gerald F. Youngblood, 8900 Marybank Dr, Austin TX 78750 -- Extra
Class, previously KE5OH, as per RAC CD-ROM (and not even the current one).

73, ron wn3vaw

46th Annual Pennsylvania QSO Party October 11 & 12!
www.nittany-arc.org/paqso.html
Look for N3SH - Allegheny County, WA3SH - Fayette County, and NP2SH -- US
Virgin Islands!
For more information see www.washarc.org