[TenTec] Hercules III / Mark Erbaugh

KD7EFQ at aol.com KD7EFQ at aol.com
Mon Oct 6 19:55:34 EDT 2003

 I also did hear about a Hercules III being in early discussion stages when I
went to Dayton this year, so Hopefully, they'll do it. I'd also like to see a
color display on the Orion to bite into the IC-756 ProII sales, as that is
the biggest complant I have heard from many people is why did TT use a
monochrome display, when Icom did it for $1000 less cost of the radio. I'd still buy
the Orion before the Pro II as it is a much better performer. However, features
are a very important factor to lots of people out there. 73, Todd