[TenTec] contesting.com now has an Orion list

Eric Scace K3NA eric at k3na.org
Mon Oct 6 18:48:26 EDT 2003

   Based on the earlier discussion, it seems apparent that more than a few people would like a separate e-mail list devoted to the
Orion transceiver.

   It also seems apparent that more than a few people prefer such a list NOT to be on Yahoo.

   W4AN has graciously agreed to host an Orion e-mail list on contesting.com, the same place which hosts the TenTec list.  And,
since I feel responsible for originally creating such a mess by grumping publicly about the Yahoo privacy policy, I volunteered to
handle the administrative chores for this Orion list.