[TenTec] Titan 425 for sale

James Duffer dufferjames at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 09:53:49 EDT 2003

I read this and I thought it was put in a non-intimidating manner. However,
I would of like to see the "paragraph" of the printed policy that strictly
prohibits even mentioning the "e" word.  I have been on this list for some
time and I was not aware of such policy....I probably didn't read the boiler
plate when I signed up. I still would like to see the rules for what can be
posted.

It was posted:

"Please, no mention of eBay or other auction sites on the list - it is
strictly prohibited."

Jim,